What is “SMS Text Message Marketing” and how it will help your business
Mobile marketing is not only limited to mobile optimized websites; Text message marketing is also an effective tool that allows direct communication with your target audience – directly to their smartphones. Text messaging has become more than a “trend” and is not expected to decline anytime soon. In fact, mobithinking.com reports that text messaging is expected to grow to 1.6 trillion users by 2015.
The best way to retain your loyal customers is to have a constant communication channel with them. SMS text message proved to be the most effective and affordable solution to keep in touch with your customers about news, events, deals and premonitions.
A recent study done by SinglePoint reported that SMS text message open rates are 97% and as high as 99% in some cases. Moreover, about 90% of all text messages are read within three minutes of receiving the message. In comparison, email open rates are little over 30%!
Here are few simple steps to get started on your SMS text message marketing:
- Sign up in our SMS platform by registering at: http://sms.erwebmedia.com
- Once you buy some credit and get your mobile number you are ready to start your campaign.
- Create your keywords and QR code and use them in your printed advertising materials, e.g., Flyers, table tents, newspaper ads etc.
- If your offer is a great deal and you promote consistently, you will see SMS subscribers grow every day.
- Now sit back and promote your deals and coupons with a click of a button by broadcasting SMS Text message to your subscriber list whenever you want (we suggest not more than twice a week). You will definitely see an increase in foot traffic as your loyal customers will visit your location to redeem their coupons and deals.
Check out this robust selection of mobile marketing services designed to get your mobile message out and help grow your business…
- Robust Text Marketing Platform
- Incoming Text Messages
- Schedule Text Messages
- Unlimited Keywords
- Reports and Charts To Analyze Campaigns
- Dedicated Mobile Marketing Expert
- Dedicated Long Code Number
- QR Codes
- Outgoing Text Messages
- Auto-Reply Messages
- Unlimited Subscribers
- Unlimited Groups to Organize Contacts
- Unlimited Support & Guidance